The Back Door to The Morgue

My photo
Dunia ini penuh dengan pengecut, Mereka menginginkanmu menjadi seperti mereka, Menjadi menyedihkan, rendah hati, dan sopan Ludahi wajah mereka, Beraki mulut mereka, Dunia yang dilanggar Kutu-kutu kehidupan.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Prayers to god~

 Dear GOD,
          This is my prayers to you.
 ALLAH, THE ALMIGHTY GOD. For all this while I have been searching for nothing more than your blessings and attention. 

O God, Please don't ever abandoned me.
Please guide me!

Grant me Your love!

amin 
~



~ My Prayers Forever Accompanying You ~

         Once again, I send you a letter with the hope that it finds you well. In all honesty, whenever you were gone, the emptiness in my heart becomes unbearable and i wish i could do this in person while holding you in my arms. 
 
         I think of you everyday------I have lived for a long time dependent upon no one and committed to no one except myself, I consider the world is mine for the taking and truly i believed i was living life to the fullest. Then you come into the picture, and all of a sudden I realize that i was fooling myself.

My,
        I am an incomplete woman in need of wholeness. I find that my life is not all that i thought it was. It's terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love and a long with it the one person who can make my life truly complete. 

YOU are that person, and i have somehow fallen hopelessly and undeniably in love with YOU. To be honest, I never thought i would ever utter those words, but now, they come fourth effortlessly and with great sincerity. 

I'll be forever grateful to YOU for showing me just how shallow my heart was. 

I will remain totally yours in thought, heart and soul .



~ Johnny Hollow Alchemy ~