The Back Door to The Morgue

My photo
Dunia ini penuh dengan pengecut, Mereka menginginkanmu menjadi seperti mereka, Menjadi menyedihkan, rendah hati, dan sopan Ludahi wajah mereka, Beraki mulut mereka, Dunia yang dilanggar Kutu-kutu kehidupan.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Oath~

We're on , we're off , we're on and again for the final shit - We're Off . What's done is done. It's been a while, we have not seen each other. You've change and so do i. Our love changes too - Separation is to be the answer.

Bye, bye, its been a sweet love.
Though this feeling I can't change.
But please don't take it badly,
'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.
But, if I stayed here with you,
Things just couldn't be the same.
Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you'll never change.
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can't change.
Lord help me, I can't change.

~
Good bye dude, you've been a great acquaintance of mine.

Thank You for teaching me about life and most importantly love,
~
Thank You for your time and attention,
Thank You for being there when i need you most,
Thank You for trusting me,
Thank You for everything.
~You'll always been my favourite~

No comments:

Post a Comment